Join us for our second-annual festival
at South Mountain!
FREE for all ages!
Saturday, December 22 | 5:30 – 9 p.m.
South Mountain Environmental Education Center
We light up the darkest night of the year, the Winter Solstice, with a beautiful one-mile luminaria walk along our Judith Tunell sidewalk trail, featuring artwork from local youth, businesses and artists.
As you wander among the luminarias, enjoy local musicians, food trucks, our Make & Take Market and last-minute gift shopping from local artisans.
- Uniquely U Jewelry & Babykakes 2: Unique, one-of-a-kind pieces of jewelry (vintage, hand blown glass, silverware & custom) and diaper cakes for new moms
- Cactus Creations: Natural planters and artwork made from cholla and saguaro and decorated with interesting stones, feathers, and plant materials
- Cotton Wood Creek Products: Flax seed heat packs, soap, lava bead jewelry, wine bottle art, this & that flowers, photos & frames.
- Feather Heart Studio: Metalsmith jewelry, mixed metal jewelry, PMC jewelry, small bottles with recycled jewelry
- Crown Creations: Uniquely embellished, one-of-a-kind womens’ hats and fascinators.
- Moondanz Creationz: Crocheted hats, scarves and shawls
- AVT Sales: Hand-crafted pens
Plus more to come!
- The Griffins: The Griffins are an exciting acoustic guitar/vocal duo performing a variety of hit songs from all modern eras.
Sponsor and Vendor Opportunities Available!